Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Poor Little Viola!

Late last Thursday, there came a knock at my door. I opened it to reveal a miniature little viola (NOT violin) at my door. It was cold and wet, so I took it inside. When I placed it on my desk, it dropped something on the floor. It was...
A GUEST POST.
Yes, another one.
Thinking that this might be one of Seana's invisible teddies in disguise (I do detest those things), I immediately drew my sword. Then, I realized that I didn't have a sword. So I drew my wand. Instead of lunging at me, the little viola fell over on its back and didn't move.
It's funeral will be held this friday.
Anyway, the viola's dying wish was that this guest post, made by Destiny Skye, would be posted on my blog. So I tucked it away safely in my computer, promising to post it on Saturday. Which, of course, I forgot about until this very moment. So, without further ado, I present Destiny Skye's Guest Post!!!!

I, unlike Seana, am not a writer. That means that I do not have the ability to turn caffeine into books. Sorry folks. This might not a very interesting post.
Well, I’ve seen, by reading this blog, that Hermione likes music and Harry Potter. I do not know anything about the latter, only that Harry Potter in 99 seconds is funny. Listen to it . Here’s the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57sYHIDP_Y
Yep, that’s about it.
       Music though? Now that’s more my kind of thing. I play viola which is a string instrument often confused with a violin. Curse you violinists! Sorry, I’m prejudiced against violinists. Yeah, something about violas never getting solo parts that’s all.
But anyhoo, see a difference?  I
didn’t think you would. The viola is slightly larger than
the violin. Also the viola has a lower
tone than the violin. Those are
pretty much the only differences.
       So, I didn’t plan on an informational post, I planned on a musical post. But violas and violins are musical instruments.
Here is a piece that I played with a string orchestra during the summer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0raw6J53Y
Well, I think this post is coming to a close. Thanks to Hermione who picked my blog button as her button and let me have a guest post.
Without further ado, I’ll leave you with the Lord of the Rings in 99 seconds:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPxYDGfniM
~Destiny Skye <3

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Would you like to be featured in a blog list on The Teenage Blogosphere?
    Email me at theteenageblogosphere@gmail.com
    (http://theteenageblogosphere.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Sorry I didn't reply to your email, I was planning to but it slipped my mind.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hermione,
    I've been following your blog and I love it!
    Can you check out my blog at www.welcometomypalace1998.blogspot.com
    -Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I'm so sorry I didn't follow it until now! I saw your comment and was eager to follow it but...I forgot. I'm on a forgetting streak right now, so don't take it personally ;).

      Delete
  3. When I found this blog, I was like, "WHAT."

    I'm Hermione. And a blogger. And I am a violist. I blog about my life regarding violaing. WHAT!?!?

    Here's my blog's URL. http://www.peaceloveviola.blogspot.com/

    I believe I may be required to follow this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT IS SO STINKIN' COOL!!!

      Actually, I don't play the viola--this was a guest post done by Destiny Skye. But good thing I recently added "Thérnadier" as a last name, or things would get confusing :).

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione