Saturday, October 13, 2012

Contest Update!!!

Hey, guys, this is just a quick little reminder about the contest. To review the info click here.
Anyway, I have already gotten quite a lot of entries, which is great because truthfully, I was barely expecting any! So thank you, everyone, and remember--the deadline is October 15th!!! That's right, this Monday!!! Keep in mind the fabulous prize of a guest post.
Regarding the Guest Post
If you are the winner, I have a couple Everything Hermione laws to be followed. These rules also apply for commenting:

  • Absolutely no profanity. Sorry if that sounds too strict, but we must be mindful of young readers!
  • Please no...how shall I out this..."adult content." Again, young readers!
  • For the winner of the guest post: if you let a bad word slip out somewhere, I shall send the post back to you, asking you to change it. If you do, it will be posted!
  • I prefer not to discuss politics. I'm just not a very political person, I guess you could say, and...yeah. I'd rather not talk about politics.
That's pretty much it! These rules are fairly basic, so I hope I didn't overwhelm you too much :P.
Good luck! Contest ends at midnight on the 15th!
~Hermione

5 comments:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione