Saturday, September 29, 2012

Contest!!!

Yes! I am indeed doing a contest, as you most likely figured out from the title of this post.
As you may have noticed, I have my temporary blog button on the sidebar of my blog :P. It is temporary because this contest is to see...
WHO CAN CREATE THE BEST BLOG BUTTON FOR EVERYTHING HERMIONE!!!
I'm REALLY excited about this, and I hope to receive as many entries as possible! Here are the rules:
  1. Your blog button must have my blog title on it.
  2. Anyone can enter.
  3. You are allowed to make up to 3 buttons per person.
  4. You must send your blog button in to me by October 15th, but I might extend it to receive more entries.
  5. Creativity counts!
  6. Send your blog button to hermionegranger2121@gmail.com
But wait, there's more!
The grand prize is...
A FABULOUS GUEST POST!!!
Second and third place will have their blog buttons posted but not used, and will recieve an honorable mention on my blog xD.
Here are some things you should know about me:
  • I love any shade of blue or purple.
  • I love paint splatters xD.
  • Any cool fonts are great.
  • Adding a quote (specifically from Harry Potter or by J.K. Rowling) is AWESOME!
  • I love fallen leaves of different colors.
  • Music is my passion, so throwing in some notes around there is good.
Using those tips are optional. 
Any questions? Email me at hermionegranger2121@gmail.com, or comment below!
Good luck!
~Hermione

9 comments:

  1. EEEE! I have a fab idea for a button. >:D I'll send some as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay after many failed attempts I made a great.... banner! Yay! *Clap clap clap clap clap*. Anyway I couldn't get the stupid link to work so anyway, here is my banner.
    [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/pizap_gallery/092912/medium/pizap.com10.61337462952360511348962777720.jpg[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...the link isn't working...could you email your banner to me instead?

      Delete
  3. Aw, but I love your name as it is now. It reminds me of Disney. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping the sparkle name thing (it was a Disney font!) but not as my blog button.

      Delete
    2. Ah, got it! :) No problem.

      Delete
  4. I love blog button competitions! I just sent mine in... Did you get it?
    I dunno if your interested in writing or not, but I'm holding a competition too. All you have to do is create a short story and the cover for it.
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write but I can't create covers :(. That's why I need people to make blog buttons for me! :P
      Yes, I got your button. Thanks so much for participating!

      Delete
  5. I just sent you my entries! I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione