Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And the rain rain rain came down down down...

An Ode to The Rain
Rain
It's wet
That is all
Beautiful, wasn't it? My poetry is known to bring people to tears. Anyway, I LOVE it when it pours. Especially in the Fall. It's just...I love it. Every time it pours, I sing that Winnie the Pooh song: "And the rain rain rain came down down down in rushing, rising, riv'lets." *Sigh....* Good times, good times.
Anyway, as amazing as both Winnie the pooh and the rain are, that is not our subject for today. I have something serious I would like to discuss.
...

...

...

I completely forgot what I was going to write. Darn. Anyway, if it was a serious topic, from me this would have been, "Purple Aliens landed in my yard demanding banana shaped balloons. What color do you think they'd like?" or something like that. Moving on, I would like to discuss my two favorite articles of clothing: hats and masks.
I mean, come on; they're are seriously awesome. Take a look at some pictures I found on Google Images. Some of theses are just so....amazing (I avoided ones with mannequins because, frankly, I find them disturbing):
kentucky derby hat.jpg



And now for masks!


masquerade masks

And, finally...

phantom opera night mask picture and wallpaper
Sorry, could't resist.
Well, I really have to go, so...
I bid thee farewell!
Until we meet again!
Au revoir!
Goodbye!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Aw I love winnie the pooh and rain too. "I'm a little black rain cloud.." so cute!

    The hats are huge and I love the second pic of the masks. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I loved the second masks, too. I also love the fourth, but that was because I'm a HUGE Phantom fan xD.
      Big hats are my favorite LOL.

      Delete
  2. Oh the phantom of the opera? I remember seeing a piece of it on tv. Pretty interesting. :)

    Cool, and yeah, the hats look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...
    I'm not really into hats but for a wedding or lady's day maybe..
    The masks are seriously cool. I would just love to go to a mascaraide ball!!!
    BTW I LOVE your new background but I have a little bit of a problem... the writing at the bottom "Why I love Harry Potter", I can't really read it anymore, well unless I squint my eyes and turn my head slightly.
    I think everytime I visit your blog I always read them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, shoot! I had been playing around with that and was going to change it but I forgot. I'll fix it.

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione