Friday, September 14, 2012

Where in the World Have I Been?

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, so to make up for it, I'm not going to blab on and on about how was busy with this, or wasn't able to that...instead, I decided to do something a little different...mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Haha.
I've prepared a new award for you all! I call it...
Oh, yeah. I made that. Pretty good, right? LOL, sorry, it's the first time I've ever made something like that, and I'm pretty proud of it :D. Anyway, here's how the award works:
Rules
1. This award, if you choose to accept it, must be awarded to all followers...and then whoever else you want!
2. You must answer all the questions!
3. That's about it!
Questions
1. If you could meet someone (a real person, mind you) from the past, present, or future, who would it be?
My answer is a little strange at first: myself. BUT I would like to see myself through someone else's eyes.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A drama teacher.
3. If you were trapped inside your favorite TV show, what would you do?
Well, since my favorite TV show is the Twilight Zone...I guess I would run around screaming "HELP! HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With way to many exclamation points, too :P. 
4. You come across a unicorn an a koala. You can only keep one. Which would it be?
Although I'm slightly afraid of it, the unicorn! I'd just steal a koala from the zoo :D.
5. What would you do if you met your favorite actor/actress on the street?
I don't know...probably ask them for their autograph, take a picture, hug them and run away.
6. Which number is your favorite, and which is your least favorite?
My favorite number is 1998* (but only said nineteen ninety-eight-like the year), and my least favorite number is 4.
7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
The world may never know...
8. If you could go back in time (past only) to any time period, which would it be, and why?
I would travel back t the year my parents were in high school, so could see them when they were kids.
9. Is there a certain follower you would like to thank?
Erm...this is hard because they're all so great, but probably July for being my first follower, and Hilda for always commenting! I love you guys!
10. I've decided to stop the questions here. Are you happy about this?
Yes, because now I don't have to come up with any more!
And now I would like to give this award to everyone who wants to do this! Have fun!
~Hermione
P.S. What do you think of my new blog look?
*1998 was the year the first Harry Potter book was published. It is also the year that the last book takes place. "I open at the close"...XD

6 comments:

  1. Ah, awards. Such fun! ^_^ Have you had time to create a lovely guest post for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have it for you around Wednesday. I'm sorry!

      Delete
    2. Actually, there's a good chance you might get it today! It'll be sooner than Wednesday, at least.

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you Hermione!!! So sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I like the new blog look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione