Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Invisible Hermione!

No, sadly, I have still not been able to concoct that invisibility potion I've so often dreamed of. Sigh...however, something else incredible did happen!
Hilda of http://hildald.blogspot.com (previously sophiadesk.blogspot.com), has--and this is awesome--gotten a book published! Congratulations to Hilda for that big accomplishment.
Her book, The Invisible Spy (get my post title now?), is about 14-year-old Sophia. On her birthday, she wishes to be able to spy on people without anybody noticing and, well, I think you can guess from the title what happens next! To learn more about The Invisible Spy, check out these links I stole from Hilda's blog:

1) Paperback book: 

~ To buy it directly from the publisher, click here.

~ To buy it from Amazon.com, click here.

~ If you live in Europe, click here.

~ To buy it from Barnes & Noble online, click here. (It's cheaper here.)

2) To buy the ebook, click here.

Congratulations to Hilda, and be sure to check out her book using the links above!


Onto my next subject: School. Yes, as of the 27th, I too am back at school. *Sigh...* You know, school wouldn't be so bad if they taught you the important things in life like...

  • How to balance a banana on your nose while riding a unicycle
  • How to cast spells or make potions
  • How to survive the Hunger Games with only a feather pillow and a marker
  • How to put your foot behind your head
But NO, they're all, stuff-that-helps-you-get-a-job-and-a-life-and-actually-support-a-family and whatnot.
Seriously, school, it's time to face the facts: you're pointless.
Sorry this was such a short post, but I'm running out of time right now and I have to go! I'll post more later!
~Hermione

8 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Hermione! Yes, it is a great accomplishment,I can't believe it! Wow!

    LOL, I like that, The Invisible Hermione. Awesome! I'm going to be holding a contest probably next week. A giveaway, and winner will get a personalized and signed book from me. I can't wait. I will post on my blog the info soon.

    Thanks again for helping spread the word. I'm truly grateful for your help too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also added it to the sidebar, so people don't miss it :D. I really want for you to be successful--more than you already are!

      Delete
    2. Hermione, can you please send me an email at hilda@hildaleticiadominguez.com

      I want to tell you something. :)

      Delete
    3. Oh by the way, I tried the link to my blog on your page here but it doesn't work. :(

      Delete
    4. Yay it works! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione