Friday, September 28, 2012

Feel Free to Hate Me as Much as You Would Like

I apologize for the delay in posts. If you would like to file a complaint, please wait until the program has ended. Thank you, and enjoy the post.
In my life, I have often wondered if--ahem, you in the third row? Yes, with the afro? Turn off that phone, please! Thank you.
Anyway, I have of--what did I just say about that phone?!
Ahem. Where was I? Ah, yes. In my--that's it! Security!
Hmph. Now that that's taken care of, I completely forgot what I was going to say. Darn that youth, with his pants to low and his hat on backwards.
Allright, well, I've seen this on several blogs, those of which belong to July, Lily, Seana, Hilda, and Emma, so I decided to give it a try as well.

If I were a gemstone, I'd be an aquamarine.
If I were a scent, I'd be the crisp smell of Autumn air...with a hint of peppermint :).
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a comfortable pair of sneakers.
If I were the weather, I'd be in the low sixties with a light breeze. 
If I were a facial expression, I'd be that innocent face you make when you're actually quite guilty.
If I were a car, I'd be a cherry red VW bug.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 10 pm.
If I were a month, I'd be October.
If I were a place, I'd be Hogwarts :).
If I were a liquid, I'd be water.
If I were a taste, I'd be flavorful and different, with a shocking after-taste...in a good way.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a fuzzy wittle seal. 
If I were a food, I'd be a fruit salad.
If I were a colour, I'd be a dark, midnight blue, with silver swirls. Technically not a color, but what the heck :).
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano.
If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid.
If I were a song,  I'd be the song "Status Quo" by Darren Criss. It's all about being different--that's me ;).
If I were a planet,  I'd be Neptune.
If I were an object, I'd be a book of music from all sorts of different musicals.
If I were a fruit,  I'd be a pomegranate 
If I were a sound, I'd be the sound of rain.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Friday or Thursday.
Well that was fun! If any of you wish to do this, DO IT. JUST DO IT. I COMMAND YOU TO DO IT!
Erm...sorry about that. Next order of business: My foot hurts. Final order of business: I will be holding a blog button contest! The one to the on my sidebar is temporary, and I'd like something better. My next post will contain the information, so stay tuned!
Until then,
Hermione 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, the dude in front of me with the afro was blocking my view. :P

    The Tag game is fun. I did it too on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione