Monday, September 3, 2012

Harry Potter Tag!

Hello, lovely people! As you know, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! So, I was tagged by July A. Emmance (link at the bottom of this post), to answer some questions! Let's do this.
Favorite Book? How do you expect me to choose? They're all so good!
Favorite Film? Deathly Hallows Part 2. Cried...so...hard...
Least Favorite Book? Again, they're all too good!
CAUTION: NEXT QUESTION CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Parts of the movies/books that made you cry? When Dumbledore dies, when Ron watches the locket, the beginning of the last book 'cause it was the last book, the end of the last book, the end of the last movie, when Sirius dies, when Hedwig dies, when the snakes tells Harry about when his parents died, when Fred dies, right before Remus and Tonks die in the movie, when Hagrid thinks Harry died, when Snape dies, and most of all, "The Prince's Tale" :'(.

YOU CAN READ NOW
If you could hook up with any Harry Potter Character, who would it be? DRACO MALFOY!!!!!!!!!
Favorite character? Can't choose...love 'em all...Umbridge was the only character I really hated, though...
Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose? The invisibility cloak...durr...
Which house would you be in? SSSSSSSSSSSSSSLYTHERIN!!!!
If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? Alan Rickman, with Tom Felton a close second.
Have you played any of the video games? Yes, at a neighbors house.
Which Quidditch position would you play? Seeker!!!
Were you happy with the ending? Heck yeah!
How much does Harry Potter mean to you? So much...I just...okay, this is going to sound really corny, but Harry Potter changed my life. I've always had a pretty big imagination, but when I started reading Harry Potter, it just opened up a new door to this world beyond the average person's imagination...but I guess you could say that Miss Joanne Kathleen Rowling isn't quite the average person. J.K. Rowling used her wild imagination to create a world that seemed like a reality for the longest time. And it still does.
And now, after that small speech, I am tagging Mars, a fellow Harry Potter fan.
July's blog: http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com
Mars' blog: http://inkdropperr.blogspot.com
Congrats, Mars, and thanks, July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione