Monday, October 15, 2012

I Have Way Too Much Energy for a Monday...

It's true.
I'm bouncing of walls, dancing on the ceiling, and doing every other crazy thing that I can't really do.
Why am I so excited, you ask? Well, not only does my contest ends tonight at midnight, but...
I JUST SAW WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who don't know, Wicked is a musical based loosely of the novel by Gregory Maguire. The musical tells the story of Elphaba, a.k.a. the Wicked Witch of the West, and G(a)linda, a.k.a. the Good Witch.
It.
Was.
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The songs, the costumes, the performance, everything was perfect. I literally started tearing up at the end of Act 1 it was that good!
I know this is short but it's time to wrap this up! I have to go examine the contest entries but don't worry! You have until midnight tonight to submit any last minute entries!!!
Until next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione