Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And Here We Are...

It's done.
Over.
Finished.
Complete.
The first contest in Everything Hermione history has drawn to an end.
And here we are.
You and me.
Waiting for the winner's name to be announced.
Or perhaps, you were so annoyed with all of my rambling, that you skipped ahead. to see who the winner was.
If you did not, however, skip ahead, then you will know about...
3rd place!!!
In third place is Mars, with this awesome entry. Great job, Mars!

In second place, we have the lovely July, with her applause worthy entry. Thank you, July, for submitting this fabulous entry!

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...*drum roll*...
WAIT! STOP! STOP!
It seems, my dear readers, we have...
A tie.
Do you know what this means?
Do you know what this means?!
IT MEANS DESTINY SKYE AND SEANA J VIXEN ARE EACH DOING A GUEST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what you're thinking: "But, Hermione, which will you use for your blog button?" Well, after a very intense "eenie, meenie, miney, mo," The result was...
*drum roll again*
DESTINY SKYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, since I also loved Seana's so much, I decided to award her the prize of a guest post as well. Here is her button:

Just...Harry's face...I can't...oh my...
Thank you to all who entered! Seana and Destiny, please send me your posts--at anytime, about anything or anyone!
This concludes the first Everything Hermione Contest! Thank you for making this so fun! I hope to do more in the future.
~Hermione
Edited in: Thank you, Destiny Skye, for also helping me add pictures! It's finally fixed! Hurray!

9 comments:

  1. Aww, the pictures won't load! I'd've loved to see the winning entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAaaaaawwwww!!!! I can't see them either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *scream* Ahem, 'scuse that outburst there. (: Thank you so much for allowing me to do a guest post; I'll see if I can get one to you as soon as possible.

    Sadly, I cannot see the pictures...they will not load. ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASJIGLYK:L>JKHVB. I CAN SEE THEM BUT NO ONE ELSE CAN!!! URGH...
      Congratulations! I can't wait to see what your guest post will be.

      Delete
    2. AHA! I SEE MARS'S BUTTON! ...but no others.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I need to fix the rest. I did Mars's, but then I got lazy and saw a book...
      I'm having trouble with July's, but I think I can do yours and Destiny Skye's. :D.

      Delete
  4. Yes! You opened comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love you Hermione!! JK

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see Mars's button now!
    The thing I sent you must be working!

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione