Friday, October 12, 2012

Poll Announcement

Are--are we on?
Oh, okay.
Go-o-o-od afternoon Everything Hermione followers! Today on Everything Hermione, we have a special announcement.
Ahem.
*cough*A-hem-hem-hem *splutter*
Sorry. I just choked on my gum (which is peppermint flavored, although I'm not sure why I just told you that).
Alrighty, now that that gum is out of my throat, back to the special announcement (no, it is not about the blog button contest--but all entries due Monday!)
Here on EH (urgh, that is not a good acronym), I like to know what you want to hear from me.
That's right, I'm not self-centered.
Anyway, I don't want to bore you blogging about the color of my socks, or the length of a leaf I found, or whatever. I want to blog about what you would like to hear. So I have started a poll on the sidebar of my blog. Here is what you may choose from:
Choice #1: Books/Writing (Reviews, recommendations, story excerpts, writing tips, etc.)
Choice #2: Music (Bands, songs, plays (I'm seeing Wicked this Sunday!!!), etc.)
Choice #3: School (My electives, good classes, bad classes, etc.)
Choice #4: Activities (Art class, improv (hasn't started yet but I'm so excited for it!), voice/piano, saxophone, etc.)
Choice #5: Movies (Things I've seen recently, old favorites, etc.)
These will all be in the poll.
But before you vote, I want you to know,
THIS WILL NOT AFFECT WHAT MY BLOG IS ABOUT!!!
It will still be Everything Hermione, but I will post about the top two (maybe three) things you voted for just a wee bit more. And, they will each have a long post dedicated to that section.
So go on! Vote! And I'll see you next tim on...
Everything Hermione!

2 comments:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione