Monday, November 5, 2012

Awkward!

So...
...I, uh, haven't posted for a while...
...and, uh...
...this is...
...this is kind of awkward...
...'cause, you see, I don't have anything to po--
WAIT! YES! I'VE GOT IT!
So a while ago, I held a poll asking which topic you would like to be featured on my blog. These were the results:
Tied for 4th was School (yes! I didn't really want to post about that one..sorry) and Music, each with 4 vo--
EW, UGH, THERE'S A HUGE CRICKET IN MY ROOM AND...ew...
Erm...sorry about that. Onto 3rd place: Movies, with 5 votes.
2nd place was Activites, and first was Books/Writing.
Hurray!
In my post announcing the poll, I said that the top two would be what I posted about. And they will be. As soon as I kill that cricket.
Please stand by until the next post.
Sincerely,
Hermione the Cricket Killer

2 comments:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione