Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello! I'm here to send a little 'Happy Thanksgiving' message to all you bloggers out there.
Here it is:
Happy Thanksgiving! In order to make this post a little bit more eventful, I've added three (optional) survey questions, that you can answer by commenting!
1) What are your Thanksgiving plans (i.e. going to your aunt's house, inviting friends and family, etc.)?
2) What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
3) What are you most thankful for?
Well, I must leave you now and help my mom prepare the dinner (it's at our house this year), so have a happy, happy Thanksgiving!
~Hermione

6 comments:

  1. 1) What are your Thanksgiving plans: We had a big party and a bunch of kids (younger)came, along with one of my best friends' families.
    2) What is your favorite Thanksgiving food: Hard one... probably the combination of turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce. I LOVE cranberry sauce.
    3) What are you most thankful for: Definitely the amazing friends I have that are always there for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm, my neighbor makes GREAT cranberry sauce. Good thing she came this year ;)!

      Delete
  2. 1) My family and I will celebrate Thanksgiving on Monday because that is the day my mom and brother have a day-off from work. :)

    2) I love everything but if I had to pick one, I'd say the stuffing.

    3) I'm thankful to God for my family, new house, and for publishing my very first book. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great answers! i've never been much of a stuffing person, but a lot of the guests we had really enjoy it :).

      Delete
    2. Cool! I wasn't a fan when i was younger until yeas back is when I started loving it.

      Delete
  3. I was in Florida with my grandparents.
    My favorite food is pumpkin pie.
    I am thankful for the usual things: my family, friends, God, books... the list goes on and on.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione