Monday, June 3, 2013

Please Comment if You Are...

Please comment if you are one of the following and I have not followed you yet (leave your blog link, too).
-A Potterhead
-A Musical Freak
-A Music Lover
-A Whovian
-Sherlocked
-A Book Lover
-An MDBC Fan
-A Winnie the Pooh Fan
-An EH Follower :P
-Other
Just want to find some good blogs to follow :). Also, if you are a follower, it's quite possible I have forgotten to follow you back (hence the :P--directed towards me--after EH follower).
()_()
(^.^)
~Hermione

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I did a post on blog for joy promoting some cool blogs if you want to have a look at them. You might already follow some though...
    Marian ^_^ x
    http://blogforjoy.blogspot.ie/2013/06/here-are-blogs-that-you-need-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book-lover, music-lover, Potterhead and follower right here! I think you follow me though :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and I LOVE your blog, even though I don't usually have time to comment :(.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I'm kind of late but:
    A musical freak
    A music lover
    A Whovian (sort of Ponds forever!)
    A book lover
    An MDBC fan

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione