Friday, June 28, 2013

A Shiny New Guest Post?

Lately I've been realizing that over the summer I may not be able to post that much (only two to four time a month, probably :( ). So, I was wondering if any of you would want to do a guest post? It can be about whatever you want, just keep it clean. You can write up one just for this blog, or take it from your own blog. It doesn't matter, so long as it's written by you :). Just email me your post to hermionegranger2121@gmail.com and I'll schedule it to post in the order it was sent (first come first serve). While you are welcome to submit several, I'd prefer you wait until I post your first one before you send me a second. Please no more than three per person.
Thanks!
Hermione

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to do a guest post, though what on, who knows?! Can it be something I also post on my own blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm glad to have you do one! Feel free to take it from your own blog :).

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione