Monday, June 10, 2013

Just the Little Things

For those of you who don't know, I had a small part in a play at my school. There was this guy, an 8th grader (older than me), and I only ever spoke to him once when we were moving a set piece together.
Anyway, so the other day, I was having a really bad day. I was fighting with one of my friends, this girl was being mean to me...you get the idea.
So, I'm walking through the 8th grade hall, and I'm trying to stay low, because the 8th graders never acknowledge someone in the younger grades unless it's to try to creep them out or maybe even pick on them. And then he walked by me.
And this is what he did.
He tapped me on the shoulder, called my name, smiled, and said hi.
It might not seem like much, but it was actually really sweet of him to do that. the fact that he remembered my name and was nice enough just to say hi as he passed me made me feel really great.
From this point on, I will always remember that day, and how good it made me feel.
So, that's my rambling for today! Hope you enjoyed it!
<3,
Hermione

5 comments:

  1. eeek! that is so sweet of him! you must have left a good impression on him. Here's to hoping he becomes your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was really nice of him. He's graduating this week, and I don't think we'll ever speak again :P. But he was really nice :).

      Delete
  2. Aw, he sounds so sweet! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must've been! Wish I'd gotten the chance to know him better.

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione