Friday, June 29, 2012

Heat Wave!!!

When your town is hit with a major heat wave do you
a) Go outside and stand there just to see how hot it REALLY is
b) Have a water fight with your friends
c) Hang out in the coldest part of your house eating popsicles and reading a book
Shamefully, my answer is a :P. I'm sorry, but I REFUSE to believe the thermometer. So, I rate it on my own thermometer:
CAUTION: EXTREME HEAT; MAY CAUSE SEVERE BURNS
Boiling
Really hot
Pretty hot
Hot
Kinda Hot
Pretty Warm
Warm
Whatever.
Cool, but you could still go out in short sleeves and shorts
Pretty Cool--jacket advised
Kinda Cold
Cold
Pretty Cold
Really Cold
Freezing
CAUTION: EXTREME COLD; 10% CHANCE YOU MAY FREEZE TO DEATH
Yeah...so, my town's been hit with a heat wave. It's at Really Hot on my thermometer right now, but who knows where it'll go.
So, in other news, my dog stinks. Literally. She smells AWFUL!!! We give her baths, and then it's worse--that wet dog smell UGH!!! I love my dog, but she smells so bad!!! Ah, well. I guess that's life. Sometimes your dog just ends up being smelly and...*GAK* I can smell her again. Okay, I have to go get some air freshener (which I actually hate, bye the way, but it smells SO MUCH better than my dog).
Tootles!!!
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione