Thursday, June 28, 2012

For Eliana

Okay, so one of my friends (blog name Zozomagozo) told me that her sister wanted me to blog about how...uh...hot Draco Malfoy is. So...here it goes.
Oh. My. Gosh. Draco Malfoy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! I just can't get over his hotness! If I was ice, I would melt. Because he's so hot. Done!
I'm sorry that was so short, but it was for Eliana and Zozomagozo so...yeah.
Until next time, my little babooshkas! (Yes, Zozo, I know that's Caroline's word, but I think she'll let me borrow it :D)

1 comment:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione