Friday, June 8, 2012

And Now for...Hermione's Random Ranting!

Hi, guys. I haven't posted for a while, so I'll inform you guys on all that is going on in my beautiful life.
I don't know about you, but I have only 1 1/2 days of school left! What about you guys? Anyway, we're all so excited for the end of the year--who wouldn't be?
I see by my poll that you guys are Les Mis fans--me too! Oh, and whoever voted "other" for the Hunger Games poll--who was the "other" you voted for?
So, I take an after school art class, and Monday is my last one :(. But, since I do art class with my friends, we're going to go to the pool and get some dinner before art.
Now I want to here about your life. What's going on at home? At school? Who was the "other"?

2 comments:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione