Wednesday, May 30, 2012

iAnnoyed :(

My friends are all obsessed with one thing: their iTouches. But one friend has taken it a bit too far. (Don't worry, she doesn't read this blog, and she will not be named).
When I invite this iTouch-obsessed friend over, she brings her iTouch over and plays with it. And when I go over there? Same thing. At my birthday-sleepover-thing, she raised her iTouch in the air and whisper-yelled (we were supposed to be asleep) "Guys, check out this app on my iTouch!" Everyone but my closest friend rushed over. Then, when we were watching a movie, she started listening to her iTouch and singing along. I couldn't just ask her to leave...but I was so sick of that stupid iTouch!
Do any of you guys have friends who do this?

5 comments:

  1. Hmm sounds like you're in a tough situation! I do have a friend who does the same thing. Whenever I go to her house, all she wants to do is watch TV play on the IPad or play Wii. She doesn't ask me what I want to do either. Good luck with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, and I forgot to tell you guys the worst part--she broke her iTouch. Then she lost it. And guess what happened? Her parents bought her a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! That's rude of her. And obsessive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R u talking about me b/c if u r, I am sooooo sorry I will try 2 improve!!!!!!!:'(

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione