Sunday, May 20, 2012

Finnick!

I guess I should tell you guys this. If you haven't already guessed...I. Love. FINNICK!!! He is my FAVORITE Hunger Games character. Ever.
So, Catching Fire is coming out on November 22, 2013, and one question remains among us fans: Who will play Finnick?
I want you guys to leave your opinion about who should play Finnick in the comments. But first, I'll tell you who I think should play Finnick.

Have any of you guys ever heard of Joe Walker? He's TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Anyway, I think he'd make a great Finnick. Here's another picture of him.

So who do you guys think should play Finnick? Please comment!

4 comments:

  1. HUNTER PARRISH!
    http://hungergamesdwtc.net/2012/05/finding-finnick-odair-meet-hunter-parrish/
    Go there to see pictures of him! It's a Hunger Game website by the way...
    Feel free to follow me at
    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/
    I am a new follower of your blog by the way! Keep blogging!
    July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having issues following your blog, so see that picture of the test tubes under "followers" on your blog? That's me. :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, he'd be great for Finnick! However...I'm still with Joe. I know he won't audition, but still...whatever. :D

      Delete
  2. I can't say since I never saw the movie. But he doesn't look bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione