Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lucky You!

Lucky you! Since I'm doing two posts in one day, you guys get the immense privilege of listening to me rant about absolutely nothing! Anyway, I've had such a marvelous, exciting, day. Not. Boatload of homework (ugh), an hour of piano and voice (bleh), and on top of that, it's thundering and my dog is FREAKING OUT (aw). So, while she goes and gets herself stuck in her hiding/panic place (it's happened!), I have to sit through an hour of play, play, play, sing, sing, sing. And then a half hour of homework, homework, homework. *Sigh*. 
Any of you guys ever been in my shoes? I know everyone's been in the homework situation--not fun! Well, I'm off to get started on my homework. Hope you guys aren't having a day like this--ah, well. Tomorrow's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione