Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Water Balloons!

So do any of you guys like water balloons? I hope so! On Saturday, I had a GIANT water balloon battle with my friends--we had about 100 water balloons!
It was such a hot day, that our neighbor (who was outside) came over and stole one of our water balloons. So we did what any rational girls would do: we through one at him.
Well, you can see where that landed us, and pretty soon it was a one-against-two battle. Too bad he wasn't wearing his bathing suit!
What did you guys do over the weekend? Do you like water balloon battles?

3 comments:

  1. Haha that totally sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sounds like fun! I can't believe your neighbor had the courage to do that. :P

    I love water-balloons but I haven't played it in years. Would like to though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we actually heard his sister saying "Don't do it!" (she knows us so well) :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione