Saturday, July 13, 2013

To Be Read List

Immediately
A Study in Scarlet, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Les Misérables Volumes IV&V, Victor Hugo

Soon
The Fault in our Stars, John Green
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Within the Year
Emma, Jane Austen
The Return of Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Hound of the Baskervilles, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Yeah...went to the bookstore and got a Sherlock Holmes collection :P.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Fault in Our stars and Emma.
    I've never read any Sherlock books, or seen it on tv, or the movie for that matter.....

    Btw, you've changed your middle name to Galinda on your about me --->
    just wondering if that's from wicked or if I just started screaming at the computer for no reason .... (wicked obsessed)
    Marian ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been hearing REALLY great things about TFIOS.
      Yes! It's a Wicked reference! I figured I might as well complete my name! So I chose from Wicked and Les Miserables. Wicked buddies unite!

      Delete
  2. TFIOS AND EMMA FOR THE WIN! WHOOOOOO!!!!!! :D :D :D (OK calm down Emily...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tralala, comment to verify that my last comment, posted, tralala

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione