Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Latest Obsession

 *Deep-breath* My name is Hermione Thérnadier, and I am a binge-watcher.

*Collective gasp*

Yes, it's true. I could watch a whole season of a TV show on Netflix in one sitting. It started with Doctor Who, then Sherlock, and now we have my latest obsession for binge-watching: Supernatural.
I first heard about it through a friend who I have to thank for my Whovian-ness, and then my sister got hooked, and now me.

Supernatural is about two brothers who, after losing their mother to a demon of the younger brother's six-month birthday, are raised by their dad to hunt monsters. The two brothers are Sam (Jared Padeleki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles). But it's sort of annoying, seeing as Jared, who plays Sam, also played Dean from Gilmore Girls. I got used to it eventually.

Anyway, while Dean is outgoing and more of the party type, Sam is the kind who would be sitting in the corner of a room at some huge party reading a book, or observing--the wallflower type. The show centers around the brothers' hunts for monsters, and the demon that killed their mother.

I L-O-V-E (why does spelling it add emphasis) this show, and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't scare easy :P.

<3,
Hermione T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione