Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello! I'm blogging to spread some holiday cheer and wish each and every one of my followers a 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
How are you all doing this holiday season? I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but I've just been so busy! Schoolwork, holiday shopping, you know.
As of the 21st I've been on winter break! Woohoo!!!!! More time for friends, reading, not doing homework, and, of course, blogging.
Are you doing anything special during the break? On Saturday, my friends and I are going to see Les Miserables!!!! My all-time favorite production!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I have to say is this: Russel Crowe had better do a dang good job as Javert, or he'll be hearing from my lawyers. I'm dead serious.
Well, on that note, Doctor Who: The Snowmen airs in 53 minutes!!!! How many Whovians out there are getting in there pajamas, taking a couple of holiday goodies, and hiding down in their TV room to watch it? *Raises hand* Teehee...I'll be curling up in my bunny slippers with a box of Russell Stover chocolates, and rejecting any family member who tries to join me. (I know that sounds mean, but Doctor Who is quite literally my only me time. :P.)
Well, I must get ready! To the TARDIS!!!!
Happy Holidays,
Hermione
(P.S. I would just LOVE to hear about your holiday, so comment with whatever you'd like--presents you received or gave, holiday traditions, etc.)  

13 comments:

  1. I can't say I've ever watched Doctor Who, but I did find a video online of a woman named Rosanna Pansino making a Tardis with gingerbread, frosting, and candy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBtSdurumAE
    if you want to check it out :)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and new year. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book pic is not showing up on the right >

    Thanks so much for your help. **Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I'll see what i can do about that.

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you so much! :D

      How is your new year so far?

      Delete
    3. No problem! My new year's going great, than you, Hilda. How's yours? Picture still isn't working :(.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE DR WHO! I loved the christmas episode It was amazing! I Love Your Blog xxx

    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! A Whovian follower!
      Awwww, glad to hear you love my blog! I'll be sure to check out yours!

      Delete
  5. How was Les Miserables? I watched the movie...you know, people are saying Russel Crowe did poorly despite his acting talent, but I thoroughly enjoyed his and everyone else's performance, especially Isabelle Allen because I just looove young Cosette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was AMAZING! I for one LOVED Russell Crowe and Isabelle Allen was adorable!

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione