Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life Update :)

Hello my darlings! I'm here to bring you an update on my life! 

So FIRSTLY, I fixed my blog header. Remember it was a collage? Then I deleted an account connected to this one and it (along with most of my other pictures) went blank :(. But it's back! Yay!

Second of all, I recently finished Season 3 of Supernatural. Which only took me five days. 

Social life? Um...does fantasizing about myself hunting with the Winchesters count?

No spoilers, but at the end my reactions were basically:



BUT I've started Season 4, and that's introduced me to Misha Collins as Castiel.

I am both a) in love with him, and b) absolutely terrified of him. Seriously. He is frightening.

UMMMMMMMMMMMM.........OH! Piano covers. Right. 

Okay, don't kill me. But..um...I...lost...my...camera charger.


Sorry! But I am doing my very best to find it! But I DO have a song picked out, and I am practicing like crazy to get it perfect!

Well, that's about it for now! Let me know what's been going on with you in a comment! Stay fantastic!

<3<3Hermione



8 comments:

  1. Well crud. I hate/love it when seasons end in a way that makes you feel like ^^^ that. Shoot! It's so hard to have everyone else ahead of me. lol. I have to watch them slowly... due not having time. *sigh*

    DEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNNN! *fangirls*

    But anyway. HEEEEEE! That, *I regret nothing* gif had me in giggles... and that one of Amy is PERFECT. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I almost black out from anxiety ;). And honestly, I envy you for not having time. Five days. 16 episodes. I need help.

      I KNOW DEAN IS SO PERFECT!

      Yeah, the IRN was full of prancing and skipping and dancing and the Winchesters :D.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Hermione! :)

    I just came back from a big gymnastics competition in Kentucky, so I'm...tired? Jetlagged...

    I'm losing a bit of the motivation to blog, both because no one seems to visit it and because Blogger just won't let me upload photos correctly. :(

    Well, I hope you can find your camera charger soon! I'm very much looking forward to seeing/hearing/watching/whatever your piano covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. Jetlag :(. But yay for you in your big competition!

      No! I love your blog, and even though I stop by often, I don't always comment :(. I'll try to be better about that, and make sure you end up with lots of bright, happy comments dripping with melted chocolate! Sorry, got a little weird there...

      I will keep looking, and thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Sorry for not commenting. Been busy, sigh. I'm fine. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it's okay. I'm not great with commenting on your blog, which I feel bad about :(. Glad you're doing well. I'm okay, just got back from vacation (9 hours in the car...:P).

      Delete
  4. Loving the gifs (interesting piece of trivia, I just typed 'fig' TWICE before getting the word right) - and excited for the piano cover! I have lost many a camera charger in my time. Don't feel too bad :L

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione