Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Help!

Okay, let's have a moment of silence to commemorate how bad I am at consistent posting. -----------------------. Done. Now I have a mission for several of you. It is very hard and requires the most skilled minds. Here are your instructions.

1. Go to the "Who Am I?" page of my blog.
2. Comment as to whether you see the fancy font on "In a hole in a ground, there lived a Hermione."

Thank you! I know this is a really short post and you all probably hate me, so I'll give you a funny picture to occupy the emptiness and lack of stuff in this post. Plus it has ducks. I like ducks.



4 comments:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione