Saturday, May 25, 2013

I Think I May Lose Several Followers For This...

I've been debating whether or not to post this for quite some time now. But I can't hide any longer.

I've been keeping secrets from you.

This has been going on for too long now. I need to open up. Deep breaths, deep breaths. Before continuing any further, I warn you, dear reader to brace yourself. The content you are about to read is disturbing, and is not for the faint of heart. Okay, here it goes.

I,

Hermione,

Do

Not

Like

Pie.

Yes, it's true. While all my friends (and perhaps some of you bloggers) go gaga for treat, I turn away, with  tad bit of disgust. Please do not think badly of me. I can tolerate a sliver, but not much more. It's not the crust, nor is it the topping, it's the middle. Now, if the middle were to be 7 Hershey's chocolate bars, well! But I am most certainly not a fan of that lemon, or key lime filling.

I'm sorry.

I had to come out.

Feel free to scorn me.

Staying pie-free,
Hermione

7 comments:

  1. Not even mud pie? (Which isn't made from mud. It has ice cream and chocolate filling.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never had it...but perhaps if I were to have a taste it would change my perspective on the dessert.

      Delete
  2. I'm not crazy about pie. I prefer the ends where the crust is at. It's ok, you don't have to like pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sometimes I just eat the crust off, which drives my pie-loving friends insane ;).

      Delete
    2. I don't know why. it's the best part! :P

      Delete
  3. Oh my dear heavens. I was expecting something much worse like...oh, I don't know. The fact that you eat bunnies or something.

    It's kind of surprising that you don't like pie. I thought everyone liked pie.....oh well. Now I know to give you virtual cake instead of virtual pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, well. Perhaps I can invite you over for a slice of virtual cake with a cup of virtual tea?

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione