Friday, February 22, 2013

The Little Things

Hello! I have been nominated for an award thanks to Lily. I know I haven't been doing awards much lately, but I've decided to change that. I NEED to get that Christmas post off of my homepage :P.
Normally awards are the bane of a blogger's existence. This one, however, I felt was rather sweet. Ladies and gentleman, may I present...
The Little Things Tag.
#1: One thing that makes you feel beautiful?
I suppose taking off my glasses and letting my hair down. And then I come to the conclusion that I need my glasses to see...
#2: What's something that people compliment you on?
While I have gotten appearance compliments like "nice haircut" and stuff, I love it when people say things like "thank you for being such a good friend!"
#3: What's one of your insecurities?
My height.
#4: If you could tell every insecure person in the world one thing, what would it be?
I would just walk up to them, look them in the eye and give them a big compliment. And then walk away.
#5: Do you talk in your sleep?
No. But I cry. Not all the time, just during a sad dream. Which, luckily, doesn't happen too often.
#6: Little things you appreciate about life?
That "even in the darkness, every color can be found" (Dr. Horrible quote).
#7: Favorite little things about someone you love?
My favorite thing about Harry Potter (I don't feel like getting personal) is that he causes so much stress, heartbreak, and emotion that you feel like you raised him yourself.
#8: Something someone said to you that made you feel self-conscious?
I don't let other people's opinions affect me.
#9: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing. I'm PERFECT. Just kidding, but seriously, I wouldn't want to change anything.
#10: What's one thing about yourself that you would never change?
I just sort of answered the reverse of this. So, now I reply with the reverse answer: everything. I want to stay who I am.This makes me sound sort of self-centered, but, whatever.
Tagging: Who ever wants to do this!
Bye!
Hermione

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is the nicest tag i've seen.
    By the way, I've nominated you for the seriously! what a great blog award. Congrats ^_^
    http://accio-wonderland.blogspot.ie/2013/02/a-to-w-to-a-r-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione