Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Sincerest Apologies

I am so incredibly sorry that I haven't been posting. I've been very busy lately, trying to juggle music lessons, art lessons, play rehearsals, extra curricular activities, and, most of all, school.
It's 2nd semester and the teachers have been loading us down with homework. Just what I need right now.
I promise you that I WILL post more. I don't have another play rehearsal for about a month, so that opens up some space. And it's a long weekend, so...yeah. Also, I'be got about 20 unfinished posts, so I can start shipping some of those out.
Until then,
Hermione

4 comments:

  1. Aw, no pressure, Hermione. I know how busy you are. Hope you have time to breathe and have some fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to you, haha, I'm currently very busy as well. It's always nice to read your posts, even if they don't come out as frequently as you'd like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,, Audrey! It's nice to know you feel that way :).

      Delete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione