Thursday, March 28, 2013

Is It Time for a Change?

I've been considering changing the name of my blog. I've been brainstorming names for a while and I like some of them a tad more than "Everything Hermione". I'd really like to know what you all think, so please comment with feedback, suggestions, etc. It may be a while before I get back to you, seeing as I will be away for the next few days, so I shall leave you with this list of new blog names, most of which are inspired by what those pictures at the top of my blog represent:
--Faith, Trust...And Potter-Dust!
--Beyond the Hundred Acre Woods
--Eyes So Often Lowered  (Les Miserables book reference that doesn't really make much sense).
--A New Fairytale
--The Girl Who Was On Fire! (And Couldn't Find Any Water)  (Too long)
--All Alone...with 7 billion Other People (Meh and too Long)
More to come!
<3Hermione<3

12 comments:

  1. Have a safe and fun trip! :)

    i like the hundred acre wood one and a new fairytale, but it's up to you. Take your time and please let us know the new link so we can keep in touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilda!
      I will probably keep the link the same as it's always been to make things easier :).

      Delete
    2. If you like. :) Awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. Faith, Trust and Potter Dust definitely!!
    Charli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love your title right now, and think it really fits your blog! (: But if you've got your heart set on a new name, my favorite is "Beyond the Hundred Acre Woods." I'm a die-heart Winnie the Pooh fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Seana!
      My blog title will probably be staying the same for a while, I was just throwing some names out there to see if anyone thought they were better than the current title. Winnie the Pooh fans unite!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...not sure...you don't want your blog's name to be too long, so I would go for something shorter than most of those there! I like A New Fairytale! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione