Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm Very, Very Late...

On June 29, I was nominated by (again) Seana J. Vixen, a.k.a The Totally Insane Writer for...The One Lovely Blog Award--or rather, I have met an untimely "death by a mutant toaster gone haywire."  It is now July 15, and I still haven't posted. So, I'm going to do this quick and get it over with (I don't like the work, but I do love to brag that I've won something :D).
Okay. Let's do this!
Rules:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you.
2. You have to tell 7 things about yourself.          <But I just told 10!
3. You have to nominate 15 blogs.                      <Really? 15?!
And we begin.
Thank you Seana. As I said above, I do like to brag that I've won something! So, thanks again to Seana...although I guess that the mutant toaster gone haywire has killed me by now...
And now the facts (I will try to do different ones than from the previous award).
1. I don't know what to write.
2. I still don't know what to write.
3. Thinking about what to write...
4. Still thinking about what to write...
5. Am I really this boring?
6. Sometimes, I randomly get an idea, then forget it as quickly as it came.
7. Now is one of those times.
Well! That was easy!
And now the 15 blogs.
Hannah the Banana
Bookworm/Future Author
inkdropperr
July A. Emmance
The Totally Insane Writer (It never said I couldn't...;D)
The Creative Clique
Everything Hermione! (Again, it never said I couldn't...;D)
Writer and Bookworm
Books, Books Everywhere
Blog of a Homeschooler
Sophia's Desk.
Jenny's Blog
I Waste So Much Time
Okay, so I didn't nominate 15, neither did Seana! So...shhh! 
I'll be posting more later, just needed to get caught up on everything!
Until then, apply your sparkles every night before going to bed, and you won't be eaten by a unicorn. At least, if it's on a sparkle-free diet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Thank you so much! This makes me soo soo happy!!!:D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Hermione! You've been awarded the Amazeballs award, by none other than little ol' me. (:
    You can check out my post for the award on Wednesday.
    <3 Sea

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione