Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Poll Winner

So, most of you have voted on the poll "If slugs you could give slugs a noise, which would it be?" Here are the results:
In first place, with 5 votes is "Loddle" at 71%
Tied for second with one vote each is "Mrph" and "Tulu." They had 14% of voters each.
Finally, "Pop" was last, with no votes at all. :'(
There you have it! And here is a picture for the winner, "Loddle," drawn by yours truly:


Any ideas for polls? Leave a comment with your request for a poll, or email me! Thanks to all of you who voted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione