Saturday, March 3, 2012

About HP Trivia

Think you know Harry Potter? Know you know Harry Potter? Test your knowledge with Harry Potter Trivia! If you are a friend or just someone who goes to school with me (you know who you are) contact me and I'll have you over to film the quiz show! I've been coming up with very hard questions. You have to think outside the books. So if you want to be quizzed, you have to learn behind the scenes secrets of the movies, reread the books, and read interviews with the author, Miss Joanne Kathleen Rowling, that go beyond the epilogue. Good luck! Here are s few sample questions: 
 Who does Draco Malfoy marry? (Not mentioned in books)
a) Pansy Parkinson
b) Arabella Black
c) Astoria Greengrass

Answer: C
Most of you probably chose Pansy Parkinson. The answer was Astoria Greengrass, which you probably did not know. J. K. Rowling tells us this in an interview with several lucky children in Scotland. This is why you must think outside the books. You never know when a question like "How tall is Daniel Radcliffe?" might pop up. Good luck to those of you who want to enter!

2 comments:

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione