Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last MDBC Book!

Brace yourselves, MDBC fans, because the last Mother Daughter Book Club will be coming out in September! I'm excited for it, but this is the last one. No more after this. I feel like both jumping for joy and bursting into tears. Here's what I know about it:

  • It's called Wish You Were Eyre.
  • The book club will be reading Jane Eyre.
  • There's a prank--it backfires big time.
  • Someone goes to Paris--no spoilers, but if you've read Home For the Holidays, you know who!
  • The Wyoming pen pals visit Concord.
  • And from what I've seen on her website...RETURN OF THE BERKELY BROTHERS!
How do you like that? I can't wait, but it's going to be a bittersweet moment, what with it being a great book but still knowing that it's the last! Mother Daughter Book Club forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione