Thursday, February 16, 2012

Buried in Books!

Ah! I'm buried in books! I'm reading five books at once! Tom Sawyer, The Betsy-Tacy Treasury--first four Betsy-Tacy books--All of a Kind Family, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Pies & Prejudice. Rereading the Mother-Daughter Book Club series for the fifth time, and Harry Potter for the sixth. All of a Kind Family I've read so many times, so Betsy-Tacy and Tom Sawyer are the only new ones. I think I'll try to get through those, then dive into Harry Potter and Pies & Prejudice. All of a Kind Family can wait...I mean, I get through that pretty fast, and I've been putting off Harry Potter for so long...what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione